Terms & Conditions
BTLS (LUBRICANT SUPPLIES) TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE (the "Agreement") IMPORTANT: THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN BTLS AND THE USER ("YOU" OR "YOUR"). PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEBSITE. www.lubricantsupplies.co.uk (the "Website") is operated by BTLS Ltd which will provide You with lubricants, other oil products, related equipment and services (the "Services"). From time to time Lubricant Supplies Ltd may modify this Agreement. Accordingly, please continue to review this Agreement whenever accessing or using the Website. If at any time You do not wish to accept this Agreement, You may not use the Website.
1. SERVICES: To use the Services and the Website, You must be a resident of the UK who is eighteen years of age or older. You acknowledge that You are entering into a contractual relationship with BTLSLtd. Any order sent to BTLS Ltd shall be accepted entirely at the discretion of Lubricant Supplies Ltd and will only be accepted when BTLS Ltd sends You an e-mail confirmation. Each order that is accepted shall be an individually accepted agreement between BTLS Ltd and You, subject to the terms of this Agreement. All goods supplied by BTLS Ltd shall be in accordance with the details published on the Website which may be subject to change from time to time. No other specification, descriptive material, written or oral representation, correspondence or statement, promotional or sales literature shall form part of or be incorporated by reference into the order. You are prohibited from exporting or re-selling for export the goods in violation of UK export control regulations.
2. PRICE & PAYMENT: You agree to pay the price displayed on the Website for the goods ordered at the time BTLS Ltd receives your order. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all prices and descriptions on the Website are accurate, errors may occur. If BTLS Ltd discovers an error in the price or description of the goods that You have ordered, BTLS Ltd will inform You as soon as possible and give You the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If BTLS Ltd is unable to contact You, BTLS Ltd will treat the order as cancelled. If You cancel and you have already paid for the goods, You will receive a full refund within 30 days. The prices displayed on the Website may be subject to change from time to time.
2.1. ACCOUNT PAYMENTS: All Goods and/or Services shall be paid for (together with value added tax thereon) within 30 days from the end of the calendar month in which they were invoiced by the Company and without regard to any equity, set-off or counterclaim. Payment for the Goods and/or Services shall be made by the Customer in full and cleared funds. Time for payment shall be or the essence for the Contract. The Company shall be entitled to interest from the date upon which payment falls due. In such cases interest shall accrue from day to day at the rate of 4.0% per month above the Bank of England base rate. Where payment is agreed to be made by installments delay or default by the Customer in making payment in respect of any on installment shall render all the remaining installments due forthwith and interest will be charged in accordance with the above clause with immediate effect and until the date of the actual payment of the full amount outstanding. Non-compliance with the above terms of payment does and shall constitute default without reminder. In the event that the Customer fails to fulfill the terms of payment in respect of any invoice the Company may at its sole discretion and without prejudice to its other rights or remedies demand payment of all or any outstanding liabilities whether or not due and/or cancel all or any outstanding order and/or decline to make further deliveries and/or decline to perform further services except upon receipt of cash or satisfactory security or such other terms as the Company shall decide.
3. TITLE: Title to the goods shall not pass to You until You have made payment to Lubricant Supplies Ltd. Even though title has not passed, Lubricant Supplies Ltd shall be entitled to sue for its price once payment has become due.
4. DELIVERY & RISK: Unless otherwise stated in the order, the prices quoted excludes transport costs to the address specified in the order and Lubricant Supplies Ltd reserves the right to make an additional charge to cover any increase in transport costs occurring before the date of delivery. Any time or date given for delivery by Lubricant Supplies Ltd is given in good faith and is an estimate only. Risk in the goods shall pass to You on delivery of the goods to Lubricant Supplies Ltd's delivery agent. Delivery is restricted to mainland UK at present.
5. ACCEPTANCE: You shall be deemed to have accepted all the goods on delivery to the address specified in the order. Save in the case of fault or material mis-discription of the goods.